Made in collaboration with Tangent. Works well with all our leather products. All natural ingredients; wool wax and pine wood oil.
Care for leather products
All leather products, except for suede, should be taken care of by applying leather grease or balm. We recommend doing this regularly to avoid the leather looking or feeling dry. Use a small amount and apply a thin and even layer, for example with a sponge. Wipe off the excess with a clean and dry cloth. Always try first on a small inconspicuous surface to see how the colour changes before you treat the whole bag.
- Note that greasing will also soften the leather a bit. We recommend using a natural product like Sandqvist Tangent GC Leather Care.
- Beware that hot and dry air can dry out the leather.
- If your bag has become wet, dry it at room temperature.
- If the leather has become dirty, clean it gently with a light moistened sponge and some mild leather soap if necessary.
- Colour may come off with friction, sweat and water, be careful when using light coloured clothing.
Ingredients: All natural wool wax and pine wood oil.
Read more about how you treat your Sandqvist product