Our journey started in a basement in Stockholm and today we are one of Scandinavian’s leading bag brand with a strong position within sustainability – a journey ridden by the fact that everything is possible and requires a great deal of courage and accountability, and it ́s only the beginning. At Sandqvist we create a better and more beautiful way to carry by making high quality sustainable products in Scandinavian style for everyday use.
Sandqvist now enters the next phase of this exciting journey, increasing its focus and expansion, strengthen the team with exciting new roles.
We are now looking for an experienced Wholesale Manager to join our team, who makes sure we meet our ambitious sales targets. You will work both strategically and operationally to main- tain and continue to build on our global wholesale distribution.
You are comfortable with leading and coaching a sales team and you have gained experience from a similar role, working with international customers, e-tailer as well as department stores in a global market. You will report to CEO and work closely together with our Brand Directors.
- Manage and develop sales
- Manage and develop our wholesale team
- Develop and plan yearly and seasonal sales plans
- Business development to expand the brand and customer base globally
- Sales planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Analyze markets and competition
- Propose short, mid and long term strategy
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience of working within sales management for at least 5 years, preferable from high quality brands
- Experience from working with international sales
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organized, strategic and persistent
- Digital know-how
- Strong leadership qualities both with customers and employees
- Highly customer and results driven, good commercial sense
- Sales-oriented and excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Anna Beltrami Gabrielsson
+46 (0) 760 228 222
Sandqvist produces bags and accessories for an urban lifestyle and everyday use. Sandqvist was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2004. Today, the brand is available in over 35 countries, with a strong online presence and own concepts stores, at the moment located in Stockholm, Göteborg, London and Berlin. Sandqvist has about 50 employees with a head office in Stockholm. We have received several awards for both outstanding design and entrepreneurship.