VISUAL MERCHANDISER & PLANNER
Sandqvist is a Stockholm-based brand which aims to become a leader when it comes to bags and accessories in the fashion industry. Challenging the role of functionality in design and practicing sustainability and respect for the environment at all times without compromising the aesthetics, Sandqvist places its core values as a lifestyle brand firmly at the forefront.
Sandqvist is now looking for a talented Visual Merchandiser and Planner to help us build an outstanding visual experience together with the marketing and retail team.
The Visual Merchandiser & Planner will be primarily responsible for planning and manage the execution of our visual strategy in both Sandqvist retail stores, pop-up’s, wholesale spaces and showrooms. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and creative role reporting directly to the Brand Communication Manager.
The Visual Merchandiser’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create permanent and seasonal visual merchandising guidelines in consultation with both Sales, Marketing and Design teams
- Ensure the consistency and quality of the visual merchandising implementation in stores globally.
- Create store and window concepts, overview window rotations, production and coordinate with international and local suppliers for the installation
- Draft, sketch and implement new store spaces, pop-up’s and corners
- Research and order new visual set up
- Visit Sandqvist stores and point-of-sales to assist with rotations or window installs. During these visits be the ambassador in store for visual merchandising, demonstrating a genuine passion and strong enthusiasm
- Share qualitative and photographic feedback after each visit
- Collaborate with marketing team on events both in stores and off-site
- Consistently seek new and creative ideas
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3 + years' experience working in retail
- Passion for form, colors, and materials
- Established industry working relationships
- Familiarity negotiating prices
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Proactive, product-forward focus
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritise, manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Results driven, energetic and resourceful
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient knowledge of SketchUp, Rhino or another 3D program
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Brand Communication Manager
Sandqvist produces bags and accessories for an urban lifestyle and everyday use. Sandqvist was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2004. Today, the brand is available in over 35 countries, with a strong online presence and own concepts stores, at the moment located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, London and Berlin. Sandqvist has about 50 employees with a head office in Stockholm. We have received several awards for both outstanding design and entrepreneurship.
APPLY BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO: