JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Sandqvist is a Stockholm-based brand which aims to become a leader when it comes to bags and accessories in the fashion industry. Challenging the role of functionality in design and practicing sustainability and respect for the environment at all times without compromising the aesthetics, Sandqvist places its core values as a lifestyle brand firmly at the forefront.
Sandqvist is now offering a full-time position for a Junior Graphic Designer, to help us build an outstanding visual experience together with the Marketing Department. Working closely with the Art Director and reporting to the Brand Communication Manager.
- Create design and layouts for weekly newsletters and campaigns including banners, social media assets and landing pages.
- Produce presentations, internal manuals and templates.
- Execution of print-ready artworks: packaging, invites, VM for the stores such as posters, store window vinyl’s, signage etc.
- Generate marketing assets: graphics for marketing and promotional activity including e-mails, social media platforms, press releases, look books, product launches and special projects.
- Image retouch: color correction, product and on-model retouch.
- Understand the look and feel of Sandqvist and contribute ideas and concepts.
- Supporting the Art Director with day to day tasks
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum 1-year experience working as an in-house graphic designer for a brand or in a creative team (fashion & apparel, e-commerce, design or branding agency)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects.
- Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is required.
- Be able to multi-task with strong planning and organisational skills.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Brand Communication Manager
Sandqvist produces bags and accessories for an urban lifestyle and everyday use. Sandqvist was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2004. Today, the brand is available in over 35 countries, with a strong online presence and own concepts stores, at the moment located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, London and Berlin. Sandqvist has about 50 employees with a head office in Stockholm. We have received several awards for both outstanding design and entrepreneurship.
APPLY BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO: